BTRTG

EATBA

One World, One Love, One Community

Make A Better World For Our Children

Millions of people need your help. Do your part by donating to charitable organizations that feed the hungry and educate young minds.

Born To Return The Gift

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

This year, over 1.4 million Americans will hear the words ‘You have cancer’.

Too many people have been diagnosed with cancer, and it affects so many other people's lives as well. The American Cancer Society is on a mission to save lives by creating a world with more birthdays. I am so thankful for all they do to find a cure and that is why I am participating in the Relay For Life in my community.

Relay For Life is a celebration of loved ones who have won their battle against cancer,  a rememberance of those who are no longer with us, and a fighting demonstration against a disease that touches so many. 

I had my last chemo session last Thursday, and although I thank God for bringing me through this ordeal, I'm also grateful to the nurses who cared for me. I'm happy to be gaining more strength back every day. I am determined to make a difference, and I hope you will join me! I will be walking on May 6, 2011 at the Gwinnett Fairgrounds in Lawrenceville, Georgia.

Please, support me in my efforts.  Every dollar raised brings us one dollar closer to a cure, and to a time when the number of people who have to hear the words “you have cancer” is zero.

Continue to visit http://www.gwinnettrelayforlife.org/ and donate to help my team - GMC OTC ( Gwinnett Medical Center Outpatient Treatment Center) reach our goal!

Thank you so much for your support. Together, we ARE saving lives and creating a world with more birthdays!

No comments: