BTRTG

EATBA

One World, One Love, One Community

Make A Better World For Our Children

Millions of people need your help. Do your part by donating to charitable organizations that feed the hungry and educate young minds.

Born To Return The Gift

Friday, August 16, 2013

Eager to jump start novel promotions!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer.

I've enjoyed a real change of pace in my life.  After my granddaughter's graduation in June, I brought two of her sisters back with me.  It's been uplifting to have ten year-old and twelve-year old girls around!

We visited the Martin Luther King, Jr. Historic Center, the Georgia Aquarium, and Lake Lanier Island World to name a few places of interest. Now that they're on their way home to enjoy the last week of summer with family and friends before school begins, I'm ready to get back in the promo saddle.







No comments: